Best of Switzerland – Cities, mountains and trains
Approx. USD 1095/ EUR 1044 per person.
Depending on the current exchange rate.
Day 1: Arrival in Switzerland, Basel
Transfer from EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg by bus or from Zurich Airport to Basel by train. Time at leisure. Overnight in Basel.
Day 2: Basel
Full day in Basel. Programme ideas: Guided city tour, entrance and visit to the zoo and a visit of a museum. Overnight in Basel.
Day 3: Lucerne
Transfer from Basel to Lucerne by train. Guided city tour in Lucerne or excursion to the Pilatus. Time at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4: St. Moritz
Transfer from Lucerne to St. Moritz by train. Time at leisure in St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 5: Glacier Express
The remarkable journey by Glacier Express from St. Moritz to Zermatt takes nearly eight hours. This is a day trip through untouched mountain landscapes, deep gorges, delightful valleys, 91 tunnels and across 291 impressive bridges. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6: Bettmeralp / Aletsch Glacier
Transfer from Zermatt to Bettmeralp. Time at leisure in Bettmeralp. Overnight in Bettmeralp.
Day 7: Zurich
Transfer from Bettmeralp to Zurich by train. Time at leisure. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 8: Departure
Transfer to EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg or to Zurich Airport and departure.
The package includes:
- 2 overnights in Basel
- 1 overnight in Lucerne
- 1 overnight in St. Moritz
- 1 overnight in Zermatt
- 1 overnight in Bettmeralp
- 1 overnight in Zurich
- 8 day Swiss Travel Pass / 2nd class for all train journeys in Switzerland
- Basis: 3-star hotel, double room including breakfast
- All services are on request
- Offer for groups and FITs
- City taxes
- Meals (except breakfast at the hotels)
- Guided city tour in Lucerne and excursion to Pilatus
- Surcharge 4-star hotels: USD 138 (EUR 111) per person / basis double room
- Surcharge Swiss Travel Pass 1st class: USD 242 (EUR 194) per person
Book at Basel Tourism Incoming Services.